The PACS COW mobile pantry is a shopping-style food pantry on wheels. PACS collaborates with churches like the Lents SDA Church to bring this mobile pantry directly into undeserved neighborhoods and housing centers. The program not only provides food to people in need, it also reduces the travel burden for low income families who are already strapped for time and money.
How to qualify?
- Evidence of residency in Oregon (photo ID preferred, with current address)
- Know your household income (call us at 503.252.8500)
- Know your family (names/birthdates of each household member our are getting food for)
Do I get to choose food?
- YES! You get a shopping cart and can select your food items grocery-store style.
When and where?
- Every 1st Thursday of the month from 4:00 to 6:00 PM at Lents SDA Parking.